Content Coming Soon!
Potluck Dinner before
Bring a dish to share!
Used Clothing Drive for the Dream Center: Please bring in 1-2 used shirts, pants, unused toiletries and etc that you feel like donating. We will schedule a tour & Saturday service in their facility soon.
Contact Phoenix Phil-Am Lions 2019-2020 Officers
President, Lion Charles "Chuck" Irion firstname.lastname@example.org
1st VP & Service Chair, Lion Nena Ingermanson email@example.com
2nd VP, Lion Angie Dizon firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd VP, Lion Gigi Dizon email@example.com
Secretary, Lion Angie Radau firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer, Lion Grace Miller email@example.com
Phoenix Phil-Am Lions Club Cataract Surgical and Medical Missions
1. Sta. Cruz Laguna February 17-23,1997 92 cataract surgeries performed
2. Naga City, Camarines Sur November 1-5,1999 101 cases done
3. Tarlac City, Tarlac February 24-28,2003 153 cases including a 91 year old female patient, a family man with leprosy and an 18 months old little girl, blind on both eyes because of cataracts. All of them were declined of surgery by local MD's.3000 corrective glasses dispensed to adults, 180 tested for Diabetes, 500 school children were tested for vision.
4. Daet, Camarines Norte October 9-14,2006 161 cases, 12 Yags, 1860 eyes refracted, 3000 specs dispensed too and more left to the local Lions Club,105 tested for DM.
5. Bacolod City,N. Oriental February 17-23,2008 174 cases done and about 7 pediatrics and 6000 glasses distributed.
6. Kawit, Cavite January 31-Feb 4,2011 183 cases, 3 pediatrics and 137 DM
7. Angono, Rizal February 10-15,2013 219 cases, brought 10,000 glasses and screened 300 patients for Diabetes.
8. Candelaria, Zambales February 15-20,2015 205 cases, 14,000 glasses donated including 1 box donated to Angeles City.
9. San Pablo City, Rizal January 30-Feb. 3,2017 105 cases, other stats not available. PAO challenge
10. Benjamin Hill, Mexico March 8-10, 2002 35 cases
11. Benjamin Hill, Mexico January 16-18, 2004 32 cases
12. Rocky Point, Mexico January 15-17,2006 28 cases
13. Hermosillo, Mexico November 2-4, 2007 44 cases
14. Caborca, Mexico October 1-4, 2015 33 cases
15. Rocky Point, Mexico June 7-10, 2018 37 cases
NOTE; Missions in Mexico also included Diabetic and Vision Screening.
Upcoming Mission on February 28 to March 7, 2019 in Baguio City and Nueva Ecija, Philippines.